Electronic waste, or e-waste, is a term for electronic products that have become unwanted, non-working or obsolete, and have essentially reached the end of their useful life.
As per E-waste Rule 2016, the E waste defined as ‘electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being dumped in landfill.
E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Brief on general scheme of collection
We have signed an agreement with Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. registered with Haryana State Pollution Control Board for dismantling and recycling of all our e-waste.
- As a part of agreement, Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. will collect all our E-waste generated from PAN India and dismantle and recycle either at their Unit 1 at 72 Km Stone, GT Road Samalkha, Panipat, Haryana – 132101 or at Unit 2 Opposite Kirpal Ashram, Barsat Road, Panipat, Haryana-132103, Unit 3 Village Barsat, Barsat Road, Gharaunda Karnal, Haryana -132001.
- Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd., our e-waste management partner is having all authorization related e-waste dismantling/recycling from HSPCB and having all connects related to Air/Water/Hazardous waste. They have capacity of 6000 MT per annum for Unit 1, 18000 MT per annum for Unit 2 and 58000 MT per annum for Unit 3.
- Keeping in view our sales volume and generation of e-waste as per our future e-waste targets and our expansion plan, we have decided to follow these mechanisms in our organization for collection of e-waste.
- As per our agreement with Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. if any customer wants to handover their old product, they can call our recycler’s Toll Free No 1800 1025 018 (on behalf of M/s SUPREME GLOBAL TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED). The representative will explain them about process of channelization of e-waste and make them aware about nearest collection point. If any customer wants to handover the e-waste from their doorsteps, we do send either reverse logistics team or Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. team to collect the items and channelize the same to Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. e-waste dismantling/recycling unit for final processing.
- Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. has signed an agreement with Delivery on time Logistics Pvt. Ltd. for reverse logistics. Copy of agreements are attached for your kind consideration.
- Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. have capacity of 6000MT per annum for Unit 1, 18000 MT per annum for Unit 2 and 58000 MT per annum for Unit 3, hence the total capacity is 82000 MT per annum.
- Benefit of recycling of E-waste:
- E-waste contains many valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminium, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being dumped.
- E-waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
- Protects your surroundings –Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
- Conserves natural resources – Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
- Helps others –Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
- Saves landfill space –E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
- Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized Collection Centres/points to Dispose products that have reached end-of life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Centres/Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
- Collection Points:
Exigo Recycling Pvt. Ltd. has signed an agreement with Delivery on time Logistics Pvt. Ltd. for reverse logistics. for Channelization of E-waste to the facility.
Toll Free No.: 1800 102 5018
|Address||Contact Person||Contact Number|
|1||Shop No 9,10, Trans Yamuna Colony Phase-2 Agra-282006||Shane Alam||9368607778|
|2||Shop No 2, Parameshwar 8, Near Avakar Heights and Mapple Parameshwar Sneh Plaza to Ring road, New Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424||Mr. Manish||9913311945|
|3||No.199/1 , 4th cross , Lalbagh road , Shariff Garden , Sudham Nagar . Bangalore- 560027||Velu||8105282636|
|4||Plot no-387 sikhara chandi nagar ,patia , Bhubaneshwar, Pin No- 751024||Mr. Manoj Kumar||9324166939|
|5||SCF No 63, Harmilap Nagar, Phase-1, Baltana, Near Industrial Area Phase 2, Panchkula, Haryana- 140604||Mr. Ankur||7973632186|
|6||126, Alagiri Street Ground Floor, Chaudhry Nagar, Alwarthirunagar, Valasaravakkam, Chennai-600087||Jaikumar||9790914034|
|7||33 / 359 – B, CHETTIVETTIL HOUSE, NETTOOR, ERNAKULAM KERALA 682040||Ebin||8606813460|
|8||No 71-73 Nava India Avarampalayam, Coimbatare – 641006||Suresh Gandhi||9025798707|
|9||c/o Mainpal pundir ,house no 51C, pankaj vihar, shimla bypass road,Pithuwala, Dehradun-248001||Mr. Pravir Singh Chauhan||9760573305|
|10||G-18 GROUND FLOOR VISHWAKARMA COLONY PUR PRAHLADPUR NEW DELHI 110044||Rahul Dixit||9990021909|
|11||House No 1, Bylane No 2, Kalapahar Colony Bazar PS, Fatasil Ambari, Guwahati 781018||Mr. Manabendra||8638416591|
|12||No 32a GKD nagar pappanaikkenpalayam coimbatore 641037||Shekar||9032219367|
|13||11/8, near Shivji mandir,Morai mohall,Chawni,Indore–452001||Mr. Nilesh Chanchar||6262946074|
|14||Plot no 149 shop no-B ved ji ka Chauraha PRATAP NAGAR VISTAR MURLIPURA JAIPUR PIN 302039||Mr. Bhavani||8619571032|
|15||Plot No 13 E L No 3 Anand Vihar Talab Tilo Jammu 180002||Mr. Shubham||8899131471|
|16||Sreepur Badamtala, PO-madhyamgram Bazar, PS – Madhyamgram Land mark :- white Ambulance Kolkata-700130||Surendra||7003674208|
|17||Shiv Shakti Colony, Gali No 1, Gopal Gopal Nagar Chowk , Tibba Road, Ludhiana- 141007||Mr. Akshit||8054032271|
|18||Office number 24, 1st Floor, Navyug Ind Est, JB Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059||Mr. Narendra||9967882813|
|19||No 89, Makhdumpur p.o Digha Ghat, PS Digha Patna-800011||Abhishek||9031364667|
|20||SN-60/2/2A/2/2/1 Sai Nagar Line No -10Bh Chikki Karkhna Kondwa Bk Pune-411048||Mr. Digvijay Kadam||8983151622|
|21||Sahu Comlpex, Shop No-6, Near Kokar Chowk, HB Road , PIN-834001||Mr. Ashutosh||8789609821|
|22||Shop no 5 kanha gold BPS school waghodiya dabhoi ring road Vadodara, 391110||Mr. Akshay||8208455393|
|23||D-17, New Rajendra Nagar, Raipur – 492006||Mr. Daneshwar||7509977776|